Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm gonna have to work on clever post titles

So, I finally start class tomorrow.  I'm not really sure how exactly the whole process is going to work, but I don't exactly have my heart set on any particular classes, so if I screw it up, I won't be that upset.  

The last couple of days have been pretty lazy ... shopping, lots of café time, and generally exploring the city.  Saturday night I had a wonderful (and really, really delicious) dinner in town and then a couple of us went to a bar and hung out.  I'm excited to see what Grenoble will be like with all the students here--60,000 extra young people will probably change the feel of such a small city.

Yesterday the group went to the musée de Grenoble, which is the art museum.  It's a really cool space and was a good Sunday activity since everything else is closed.

Hope everything is going well at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment